We create interactive event experiences that accelerate the sharing of ideas and best-practices across sectors and provide a framework for plugging into the social change ecosystem. You can see our upcoming events here.
We help members discover, explore, and take action on ideas for making the world a better place through:
- “The Future of” Series: Large-scale interactive events and panels featuring innovative social entrepreneurs and change makers across sectors sharing their stories, knowledge, and expertise
- New York Social Good: Monthly Meetup in collaboration with the Centre for Social Innovation where established and emerging social ventures showcase new approaches and share best practices in tackling the world’s toughest social environmental challenges
- Social Good Startup Stories: In-depth interviews with social entrepreneurs sharing their experiences, insights, and lessons learned in building a social enterprise or non-profit
- Lean Startup for Social Good: Engaging workshops that teach the application of the Lean Startup Methodology to help increase the rate of success of social enterprises and non-profits
- Makers Institute: Classes that teach problem-solving, design thinking, and core skills needed to launch or scale social change projects and organizations